Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
1) What is the exact location of the apartments?
The apartments are located in the city centre of Strasbourg. You can see the exact location map here.
2) What are the payment methods?
Subject to acceptance of our bank terminal or PAYPAL, we accept credit cards CB, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD AURORA, COFINOGA or PRIVILEGE 4 STARS.
You can also send us a bank transfer (IBAN or RIB on demand).
The check acceptance is limited to a check issued by a bank domiciled in France and subject to the agreement of a verification body and assurance.
3) When should I pay the balance of my reservation and security deposit?
We ask you to pay the balance of your reservation and deposit two weeks before arrival. The deposit is mandatory.
We can not accept checks only subject to the agreement of a verification body and assurance.
4) After booking, can I cancel my trip?
Any reservation can be effective only after the deposit payment (usually 25%). The guarantee of your booking incurs costs for our company.
Also the deposit amount paid can not be returned any reason whatsoever.
However, you can of course take out your own insurance to cover you in the event of needing to cancel the trip.
5) Do you provide breakfast?
Breakfast is not included in the price and we regret we can not provide this service. Many tea rooms and bakeries are close to our apartments.
You can also prepare your own breakfast because you have a kitchen.
For shopping, a supermarket CASINO is located on the ground floor of the apartment. It is open Monday to Saturday from 8:30 to 19:30.
At my arrival
1) Who could I contact when I get to Strasbourg?
Upon payment of the balance of your reservation and your deposit, we will send you the emergency numbers of the members of our team. If necessary, they can answer your questions and tell you how to proceed if you need our help during your stay.
2) Are there parking facilities?
we don't have private parking spaces. Nearby of the apartments you can found paying public parking :
- public parking PARCUS GUTENBERG is located at 30 meters of MARCEAU apartment
- INDIGO public parking RUE DES TANNEURS is 24-26 rue du fossé des tanneurs, 67000 Strasbourg is located at 80 meters of OBERLIN, NETTER, PLEYEL and WYLER apartments.
3) What are the arrival times?
Arrivals with personalised welcome are between 4pm and 7pm, and departures between 8am and 10am - unless prior agreement from us.
In the coming weeks, will be installing an access code to the building and code locks. After which time, having paid in advance the balance of your reservation and deposit, we will send you the access code allowing you to get free entry any time from 4pm.
4) Who will explain to me the operation of appliances and internet?
Inside each apartment you will find a General Guide with:
- The simplified user guide of all appliances
- How to connect to the Internet
- Useful telephone numbers (Samu, Police, Taxi, Museums, ...)
- Tourist information
- Some food stores addresses
- Some addresses of restaurants
- A location plan of the apartment with the most useful shops within 3 minutes walk (pharmacy, supermarket, laundry, post office, etc ...)
5) How to get the keys?
As soon as the formalities are agreed and the deposit and balance paid, we will send you the access codes to the building and the door of your apartment.
Once inside, you will find a General Guide on the living room table within which is a complete inventory of the apartment, all the information necessary for the functioning of devices as well as various tips and addresses. Multiple phone numbers to contact us in an emergency, are mentioned.
1) What are the conditions of use of the apartments you offer?
Our apartments are offered as tourist accommodation, and only for the number of people mentioned in your contract.
Any higher occupation requires prior authorisation from us.
If you plan another use (offices, customer reception, etc.), you must specify we expressly so that we can confirm if possible.
The general conditions are in your contract.
2) Are your apartments equipped with a phone line? Can I connect my laptop to the internet?
Each apartment is equipped with free internet connection and a telephone line to receive calls.
Calls to mobile or some overseas destinations are not included and will be charged as an option, as detailed in the General Guide that is in your apartment.